Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chi Day

This wholistic clinic I visit has a machine called zen chi. You lie flat on the floor with your feet resting in cushioned straps and switch it on. It rocks and sways your legs and entire body for five minutes and then stops. Next comes a strangely invigorating experience of pins and needles all over your body. This lasts for a number of minutes.
The exercise was meant to give me a boost of energy because I told the woman that I was feeling a bit low for the past few days. It works, I was pepping again within minutes. By the time I got home the students were arriving so I couldn't go out for a run but I will for sure tomorrow. I did have time to head up to Rónán's to learn some of the Chi Running stance. This and the Zen Chi made today a good Juneathon Technique day. A good chi day too.

2 comments:

  1. Your Juneathon exercise of the day was laying on the floor with your legs being vibrated?

    Sounds good. I think you are competing for the prize for the most esoteric activity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! I did think I was stretching it a bit alright!!!

    ReplyDelete