Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fishing with Conán.

I don't consider fishing to be a Juneathon event, but it was a nice event none the less. My nephew Conán came down to the rock with me - he'll be ten tomorrow and he is already a good angler! In fact, it was Conán who caught the only fish of the evening - a pollack of fair size. Robbie the dog came down with us - it's funny how dogs react to what must be strange events for them. Think of it - all the little fella could see was a group of humans with long sticks casting line into this huge mass of water and bringing strange little creatures in! Whether Robbie understood the concept of fish or fishing, he seemed to know straight away that whatever was at the end of the line was for eating!
A very nice evening... and to tick the Juneathon box I did my usual sit ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment