Sunday, September 12, 2010

13 Miles of Pure Slog.

An old ruin in Seanféistín that marked the start of my woeful 13mile run today.
After Friday's set back I'm happy just to have completed today's 13 miler, but I completed it only just.  This was definitely a tough week for me running wise - I suffered through the intervals on Wednesday, failed my nine miler on Friday and only just got over the line today.  I'm confused as to why I've stuttered this week - perhaps it's to do with being back to work and up earlier than ever (6.30am rises, not an ungodly hour)?  Next week calls for an 18 mile run on Sunday, so I need a rapid recovery!
Distance:  13miles
Pace:  Plodding along with jelly legs.
Satisfaction:  3/10 - purely for the fact that I didn't give in this time.
Route:  Seanféistín.

No comments:

Post a Comment