Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thaaar She Bllooooowws.......

The same scene, just a few days ago, and it looks like an entirely different country...

The weather - the runner's constant companion, is fierce moody this year.  Last week she smiled on Friday and cried on Saturday.  Ever since she's blown hot and cold.  To be honest, I've fallen out with her this year.  Last year I could take her moods, actually the more volatile she was the more I liked her.  Windy, rainy, stormy - I didn't mind, I just wanted to be out there with her.  This year, though, I'm turned off by her wild mood swings.  Truth be told I've been making lame excuses just to avoid her.  It's getting a bit awkward between us... this evening I trotted down the road and up again for three miles and everything was like old times again - she smiled, I laughed, we got on so well.  Let's hope this rekindles our love affair... the ball is in her court now...

No comments:

Post a Comment