Thursday, July 15, 2010

Up to Loch an Mhuilinn.


Another tempo run this evening - 6 miles of village running with Robbie.  My normal village route is only five miles long so I added a little extra this evening to take in the lake - Loch an Mhuilinn (Gaelic for the Lake of the Mill).  I was required to run one mile easy, followed by four at a decent pace, and then the last mile easy again.  I lost Robbie for a small while when I actually hit the village - there were a load of children outside the summer school and he got lost in the crowd. I caught up with him on the turn around though and dragged him away from all the crack he was having.  To be honest, I didn't fancy going out for this run - I felt a wee bit weary beforehand.  However, it was definitely a good idea to press on as I feel much better for it.  Next run is 11 miles on Sunday.
Distance:  6miles
Pace: Tempo
Route:  Village with Robbie, taking in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment