Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quick Post...

Just a quick post here to let all know that I'm alive and well and even running a bit!  It has been difficult however to find time lately to post anything due to the fact that we've been between Louth and Galway helping out as much as we can with a tragic situation for my wife's family and the passing of a little angel.  I'm back in Galway this week again and hopefully I'll get out for a longish run some evening... last week I managed a 4, 4, and 5 mile combination - which is just not good enough preparation for an imminent half marathon.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your family's sad loss Breandán. We've had a recent bereavement too so know how it can wreck our routines and knock the stuffing out of us for a while, but time heals.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the tragic situation for your wife's family.
    Blessings and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete