Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Juneathon Cometh.

Who shall win the Juneathon? This is the question that occupies the minds of the greatest sports writers of our times. This being my first year of blogging I am happy to learn of a secret world event known only to us running bloggers - our very own 'world cup', the Juneathon! The aim is to run or exercise every single day of the month of June and to blog about it daily. Difficult enough I hear. Legendary blogs like 'Hauling My Carcass' and 'Sorelimbs' are already licking their lips at the prospect of the Juneathon but each are wary enough of the task. All credit goes to Jog-blog for the organisation of this event and for that reason alone I shall ad this innovative blog to the my blog role of honour! Let the June games begin....(in two weeks time that is...)

1 comment:

  1. Legendary blog? why thank you :) Great to see you doing the Juneathon i found it a great way to find good runners blogs it also hurts like hell.

    ReplyDelete