Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Lovely Three Miler.

Spring at last?

The natives were complaining about the cold.  I being one of them.  But today had at least a hint of Spring about it, with clear blue skies and the sound of chirping birds.  Late March was harsh but April is hanging it's brightest colours out to dry. 
Today I ran 3 miles and loved every inch of road.  Out from the house, down to the sea and then back up to the village and back down to the house!  There were times when my chest wheezed and my legs were leaden, but what else could I expect from them - I haven't been the best of trainers these days.  Still, no time to dwell on the downs - this was a wonderful, if short, run.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you're managing to get out, and that sounds like a nice run. A bit of Spring sunshine makes a world of difference - but the snow is lingering where I live. Can't wait for a bit of warmth on my old bones again. Roll on!

    ReplyDelete