Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back to the Mill.

There's been a lull.  For nine days now I've done nothing.  Nada.  Haven't run a mile, or cycled or even played hopscotch outside the parish hall (not that I ever did that).  And why?  Have I been injured?   - No.  
Busy at work?  - No more than usual.  
Bad weather?   - Well, we live in Ireland... 
Any excuse then?  Not a one.  
But, there you go... it happened and I'm now over the lull, following a three mile threadmill run.  No more negative ninny - there's a lot of training to do between now and my Waterford Half Marathon on December 10th.  Let's get to it...

3 comments:

  1. Aye I hear ya, taking this week off and back to it on Monday, Leenane 5 miler coming up so need to pull the thumb out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Breandán! You have time!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rest will have done you good (I keep telling myself!), you'll come back sharper and stronger. But don't leave it too long.

    ReplyDelete