Saturday, October 15, 2011

Slight Slippage but Keeping it Going..

Not a great week - especially when taken in the context of the past few weeks when I was well and truly motoring in training.  This Tuesday I did some interval training, but couldn't manage the required amount from my Furman schedule.  I had to pass on the tempo run on Thursday and didn't do my full long run today.  The body just needed a pair back I reckon - a recharge of batteries and some muscular rebuild (that's my story anyway and I'm sticking with it!).  Hopefully next week will be a bit better - I have Monday off and am hoping to do a 13miler.  Meanwhile, I have nothing to practice as regards my showboating style finishes to races - as the pic below shows!
Kevin and I finish the Conamara 10k last week - image from TríSpórt's facebook site...


No comments:

Post a Comment