Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Big Cycle Starts Tomorrow!


The day has finally come... tomorrow morning at 9am I'll set off for a 320k cycle from one side of Ireland to the other.  It should take me 3 days - barring injury, extreme weather, bicycle damage or alien abduction!  This is my little fundraiser for the Jack and Jill Foundation, to help parents of extremely ill children, and I'm delighted to say that I've collected well over a thousand euro so far... Thanks to everyone who has contributed - I'll let you all know how I got on and take some photos of the lovely countryside!

3 comments:

  1. How did it all go? Hope everyone made it ok. Great idea and huge effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your adventure went well :) Let's read a report with photo of the beautiful environment which you saw while you were cycling from one side of Ireland to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop keeping us in suspense. How did it go Breandán? I notice you exceeded your sponsorship target by over 100% which is wonderful news for Jack and Jill. Well done!

    ReplyDelete