Monday, April 26, 2010

This Flu Just Won't Go Away

Right. I thought the Benylin Day and Night did the job on me but I went out for a run last Friday and had to stop after 2 miles and run/walk the rest. I woke up Saturday morning with same old achy bones feeling. I marched into the pharmacist on Saturday with a bone to pick but he just laughed at me... 'How come I thought I was ok and then I am hit with this again?,' I asked. He explained, nicely enough, that Benylin relives the symptoms but that the bug just has to work its way out of the body. So, the minute I finished the course of Benylin and put a bit more exertion on the bod it just gave in again.
No good. Just no good.

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you sue Johnson and Johnson, makers of Benylin? Or maybe go to a doctor?

    Zapotek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubbish being ill when you want to train. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete