Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3 miles easy...

I went for a nice and easy three miler yesterday evening - just to stretch the legs, at about 9.20min pace. The weather is still holding up beautifully - though I am half expecting a shower of ash any day now from the Icelandic volcano eruption! I am a bit anxious to get another event under my belt, especially since I had to pass on the Connemarathon two weeks ago. However, I am restricted to the Louth area over the next few weekends and there is nothing coming up except for a vicious looking mountain half marathon next weekend and I don't think I'll be ready for that. Kildare half marathon on May 9th could be my best bet...

3 comments:

  1. Wexford half marathon 2nd May or are you too yellow...d'ya get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... we are in Louth every weekend we can because of all that is going on up there but I will look into that one definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    If I can get from Sweden to Wexford I will do this marathon. However, our Icelandic cousins are not doing us any favours with volcano. Perhaps if I come from Sweden I can stay with Red Quarter Blog man.

    Videen Valsson

    ReplyDelete