Saturday, December 8, 2012

Three Miles...

It's nearly time for me to give up on the last bits of 2012 and to start concentrating on what I can and will achieve in 2013 on the running front.  For starters, I'll do better than leave it three weeks between runs!  Today I got up on to the threadmill to do another three miler.  I barely got through it, but that's hardly surprising considering I've not run a yard since mid November.  And back then I had hardly run a yard since October.  Not good enough... and I refuse to blame our mild mannered young baby, buck stops here.  No, come January I'll become a real runner again and my only job from now until then will be to get a few miles done regularly.  And I will...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you will be back running soon :) Be motivated and persistent!

    ReplyDelete