Monday, December 10, 2012

Mince Pie on the Stove... it's beginning to look a lot like...



Right, I'm usually the one that says 'what the hell are those Christmas ads doing on telly in November!'. However, we are 10 days into December, plus I've discovered that a great way to disguise an unhealthy liking for mince pies is to fake Christmas-itus!  So, from now on I'm whistling 'White Christmas', donning a Santy hat and buying mince pies by the dozen.  
I've also discovered that our brand new stove (range) is ideal for heating those little parcels of flavour (of course I could use the microwave, but it wouldn't quite give the same pinch of anticipation while eating dinner!).


Anyway, enough of the mince pie talk... after all, this is a 'running blog'!  I managed another threadmill three miler today and felt a bit better than the last time out.  I'm figuring on one more of these boring old  internal runs and then it's out into the wonderful wild for a proper long run this weekend.  
I'll be fit for Santy!

2 comments:

  1. It's time you entered another race, that would get you out. Mind you, I'm attacking the mince pies too, and winding down for the festive season. A Happy Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a
    few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read.
    I will certainly be back.
    my webpage - healthy weight loss Diet

    ReplyDelete