Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The constant mill.

The little fella is beginning to smile.  Is there any feeling better than having your infant son smile at you before you set off for work?  At 7.30am this morning I looked into the cot to see if he was alright and there he was, happily lying there with his eyes open and his two little arms upstretched.  And just as he noticed me he smiled the tinest bit!
I did another three miles on the threadmill yesterday... it's true to say that I'm just hanging on to my fitness by the tiniest of threads, but it's something to grasp on to at least... perhaps this week will be the week.  Perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. So he hasn't had you up at 5 and so got you out for a morning run... (freeing up your evenings to play daddy!)

    Keep stealing those 30min runs and remember if you run hard every 2nd one your fitness will stop hanging in there and start to improve again.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maith thu! Coinnigh ort. De reir a cheile/Caisleain srl. Beagan ar bheagan.

    IS nil fadanna agam inniu agus ta me rothuirseach le iad a chopail srl.

    Comhghairdeas. Oh, scriobh me piosa faoi phaisti bliain no dho o shin. Seo go direach an tam le bheith ag smaoineadh air an bpoinnte a bhi agam ag an am sin, nuair ata siad beag bideach. Go mbeidh am iontach agaibh le cheile.

    Aisling

    ReplyDelete