Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas...

All our dreams were answered - Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' came to pass here in Ireland and for the first time in many, many years the 25th of December was a sheet of brilliant white.  And now that it's here, all we do is complain and wait longingly for the day the rain comes to thaw it all away!  Not I... I feel bad for all those stuck in an airport waiting to get home, or get away, but I need to get nowhere.  D and I are already safely here in Louth, so as the other sappy song says: let it snow, snow, snow... I'd like to wish a happy Christmas to all you bloggers, be you runners, walkers or crawlers.  I'm sorry this blog contains no photo - I brought my camera along, but alas didn't bring my camera charger and the batteries are gone!  On the running front, I ran three miles of threadmill prior to coming up here - so I'm ready for some road tomorrow! Beannachtai na Nollag libh go leir...

No comments:

Post a Comment